Reading annual reports is time consuming and considered to be boring. But what if I told you, annual reports can be a lot of fun and informative too?
Spending 10-15 minutes on the Reliance Industries annual report, can give you a lot of exciting information.
Mukesh Ambani – in the section titled ‘Letter to Shareholders’ – talks directly to his shareholders about Reliance getting Google and Facebook to invest in Reliance, India’s war against the Corona virus and also speaks about his future ambitions for Jio and the retail section of the company.
If you haven’t read annual reports yet, you should try reading some from companies that you like. You could start with Reliance, Asian Paints, Info Edge, Titan, Trent.. just to name a few.
Reasons to read Annual Reports:
- You get to learn a lot about a new company. It could be an investment opportunity.
- Just try scrolling through the first few pages of an annual report. See if you like the pictures and other graphical information.
- If you like it, you can read more and better understand the business of a company.
- If what you see in the first few pages does not interest you, the annual report can be skipped. After all, if a business does not interest you, it’s not a company you should invest your money in.
- Annual Reports can also give you accurate financial statements. On other websites like Moneycontrol; the Balance sheets, Profit and Loss statements can sometimes be inaccurate.
Annual Reports can be longer than 200 pages. You cannot (and need not) read all those pages. The important information is always in the first few pages.
How to read Annual Reports:
- Letter to Shareholders: This letter would be written by the Chairman, CEO or Managing Director of the company. It’s the main-man behind the entire company who is directly talking to his shareholders. If you are invested in a company, you should read this every year.
- Financial Highlights: This section would contain the financial results of the year that has passed. Check for growth in revenue, profit after tax and other important numbers.
- Annual Reports will also contain ‘Discussion and Analysis from the Management’, along with Corporate Information, Report on Corporate Governance and detailed financial results for the last 10 years.
To make it easy for our readers, all the annual reports released in 2020 – 2021 will be linked on this page.
Search for the company you like, click on the link next to it and read the annual report.
As of 15 July 2021, we have added a new feature to the annual reports of 2021. The Annual Reports of Top 200 Indian Companies has been listed first, just below this box.
Update August 2021: Some new annual reports from ICICI Bank, Kotak Bank, HCL Tech, Dmart, Ultratech, Sun Pharma, Maruti, Hindustan Zinc, Dabur, Shree Cement, Grasim, Indian Oil, Hindalco, SBI cards and many more have been added. We hope you enjoy reading the reports of your favourite Indian companies.
Top 250: Annual Reports of Indian Companies 2021
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||Report|
|Larsen & Toubro||Report|
|Indian Oil Corp||Report|
|Adani Total Gas||Report|
|ICICI Prudential Life||Report|
|Dr. Reddy’s Labs||Report|
|Mahindra & Mahindra||Report|
|Tata Consumer Products||Report|
|Indus Towers Limited||Report|
|Punjab National Bank||Report|
|Bank of Baroda||Report|
|Oracle Financial Services||Report|
|L&T Technology Services||Report|
|Aditya Birla Capital||Report|
|TVS Motor Company||Report|
|Crompton Greaves Cons||Report|
|Dr. Lal PathLabs||Report|
|JSW Energy Limited||Report|
|Bank of India||Report|
|Union Bank of India||Report|
|Nippon Life AMC||Report|
|L&T Financial Services||Report|
|APL Apollo Tubes||Report|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Report|
|Shriram City Union Fin||Report|
|Intellect Design Arena||Report|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||Report|
|Lakshmi Machine Works||Report|
|Tata Investment Corp||Report|
|Home First Finance||Report|
|Tata Steel Long||Report|
|Tasty Bite Eatables||Report|
|Kirloskar Oil Engines||Report|
|Camlin Fine Sciences||Report|
Annual Reports 2021
|Astec Lifesciences||Agro Chem||Report|
|Sharda Cropchem||Agro Chem||Report|
|Sumitomo Chemical||Agro Chem||Report|
|Craftsman Auto||Auto Ancillary||Report|
|Igarashi Motors||Auto Ancillary||Report|
|Minda Corp||Auto Ancillary||Report|
|Bank Of India||Bank||Report|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Bank||Report|
|Bank of Baroda||Bank||Report|
|Punjab National Bank||Bank||Report|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||Bank||Report|
|State Bank Of India||Bank||Report|
|Union Bank Of India||Bank||Report|
|Aditya Birla Money||Broker||Report|
|L&T Finanace Holding||Finance||Report|
|Tata Investment Cor||Finance||Report|
|Mrs Bector Food||FMCG||Report|
|Tasty Bite Eatables||FMCG||Report|
|Adani Total Gas||Gas||Report|
|5 Paisa Capital||Broker||Report|
|APL Apollo Tubes||Metal||Report|
|Laxmi Machine Works||Textile||Report|
|Dr Reddy Labs||Pharma||Report|
|Oberoi Realty||Real Estate||Report|
The above table of Annual Reports Last Updated on 17 August 2021.
All the links below from this point are old annual reports.
2020 Annual Reports of Nifty 50 Companies
|13.||Dr Reddys Labs||Report|
|22.||Hindustan Unilever (HUL)||Report|
|29.||Kotak Mahindra Bank||Report|
|30.||Larsen & Toubro||Report|
|36.||Power Grid Corp||Report|
|39.||State Bank of India (SBI)||Report|
Annual Reports of Nifty Next 50 Companies
|11.||Bank of Baroda||Read|
|18.||Container Corp of India (Concor)||Read|
|21.||General Insurance Corporation||Read|
|22.||Godrej Consumer Products||Read|
|27.||ICICI Lombard General Insurance||Read|
|28.||ICICI Prudential Life Insurance||Read|
|29.||Indraprastha Gas (IGL)||Read|
|30.||Info Edge (Naukri)||Read|
|38.||Oracle Financial Services Software||Read|
|39.||Procter & Gamble Hygiene & Health||Read|
|43.||Punjab National Bank||Read|
|44.||Power Finance Corp||Read|
|47.||Tata Consumer Products||Read|
Annual Reports of Indian Companies in 2021
|2.||Alkyl Amines Chemicals||Read|
|5.||Anjani Portland Cement||Read|
|7.||Aster DM Healthcare||Read|
|9.||B N Rathi Securities||Read|
|11.||Bank of Maharashtra||Read|
|12.||BCPL Railway Infrastructure||Read|
|15.||Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances||Read|
|18.||City Union Bank||Read|
|32.||Honeywell Automation India||Read|
|33.||ICICI Lombard General Insurance||Read|
|35.||J K Cements||Read|
|40.||Mehta Housing Finance||Read|
|41.||Mehta Integrated Finance||Read|
|50.||Oriental Carbon & Chemicals||Read|
|53.||Parvati Sweetner and Power||Read|
|57.||Punjab & Sind Bank||Read|
|62.||Shri Niwas Leasing & Finance||Read|
|63.||Shriram Transport Finance Corp||Read|
|72.||Suryaamba Spinning Mills||Read|
|74.||Thacker & Co.||Read|
|77.||Tourism Finance Corp of India||Read|
|78.||Transport Corp of India (TCI)||Read|
|90.||Navin Fluorine International||Read|
|92.||RPG Life Sciences||Read|
|93.||AMJ Land Holdings||Read|
|100.||Indian Overseas Bank||Read|
|103.||Aspinwall & Company||Read|
|106.||Gujarat Terce Laboratories||Read|
|108.||Daikaffil Chemicals India||Read|
|109.||Astral Poly Technik||Read|
|110.||Agro Tech Foods||Read|
|112.||Automotive Stamping & Assemblies||Read|
|113.||Avenue Supermarts (Dmart)||Read|
|116.||Tata Motors DVR||Read|
|118.||National Peroxide Limited||Read|
|120.||Tide Water Oil||Read|
|125.||I G Petrochemicals||Read|
|127.||Coromandel Agro Products and Oils||Read|
|136.||Bannari Amman Sugars Limited||Read|
|137.||Bajaj Steel Industries||Read|
|145.||Thambbi Modern Spinning Mills||Read|
|147.||Stanrose Mafatlal Investments||Read|
|149.||Shree Steel Wire Ropes Ltd||Read|
|154.||Indo Rama Synthetics||Read|
|157.||John Cockerill India||Read|
|163.||Mandhana Retail Ventures||Read|
|166.||Sahara One Media||Read|
|170.||Kanishk Steel Industries||Read|
Annual Report Updates:
- 30 July 2020: 13 New Annual Reports added, major ones are Navin Fluorine, TTK Prestige and LG Balakrishnan. One Nifty 50 company has released its annual report, telecom major Bharti Airtel.
- 31 July 2020: 17 New Annual Reports have been released by companies today. Two of them belong to Nifty 50 (added in the top table) they are Tata Steel and Indian Overseas Bank. Other major ones are Apollo Tyres and Century Textiles. The latest ones are at the bottom of the second table – from No 98 to 112.
- 2nd August 2020: 23 new annual reports have been added.
- 5th August 2020: 26 new annual reports added. Tata Motors, Dmart, Escorts, United Spirits, Bosch are some of the major annual reports. Do read if you find the company to be interesting.
- 25 September 2020: Out of the Nifty 50 companies, only one annual report is due for 2020. Nestle India.
- 18 November 2020: The annual report of P&G Hygiene & Health has been added to the Nifty Next 50 list. Out of the Top 50 companies, only a few annual reports are now pending. Those will be added as soon as they are released. The annual report of the newly listed ‘UTI AMC’ has also been added in the last table.
- 15 December 2020: The annual report of ‘General Insurance Corporation Of India’ (GIC) has been added. Also few other annual reports of companies like Unitech has been added.
- 29 March 2021: We have added annual reports of major companies like ACC and Siemens India. Their 2020 annual reports were released recently. We are coming towards the end of the financial year. Almost all companies have released their annual reports. Only one from the Nifty 50 is pending – Nestle India. They haven’t yet released it. A few small Indian companies have already started releasing 2021 Annual Reports. We will begin adding them shortly on this page. Do bookmark this page.
- 14 April 2021: The one annual report which was missing from the Nifty 50 companies was ‘Nestle India’ and that annual report has been released.
- 13 May 2021: The first two annual reports of 2021 has been added.
- 20 May 2021: 4 new reports have been added. We have included a new feature, from now onwards the sector of the company will also be displayed.
- 21 May 2021: The first annual report of a Nifty 50 company is out. And it’s TCS which has released its report. We have added the link above.
- 28 May 2021: Infosys Annual Report 2021 is out. 3 other smaller companies have released their reports too. All of them added to the table.
- 9 June 2021: 11 new reports have been added. Asian Paints, Thyrocare Technologies, State Bank of India, Balkrishna Industries and a few other companies have released their annual reports.
- 21 June 2021: Tons of new reports. The first able ahs been updated with new links.
- 28 June 2021: We have nearly 90 annual reports for 2021.
- 16 July 2021: New feature has been added. List of Top 20 companies along with their annual reports. This should help our users to learn more about some of the top companies in India and their way forward in 2021 and beyond.
- 8 August 2021: Lot of new annual reports added.
- 17 August 2021: Some new annual reports added. Including Bharti Airtel.